Monday, January 28, 2013

What is the difference between listing your business on Google Places and Google Maps?

Q. To me they seem like the same thing? If you have a listing in Google Maps do you need to create a listing in Google Places? Or is it the same listing for both? What are the differences from an SEO perspective?

A. Google Places is Local but Google Maps is not. If you want to do Local then I would suggest to do SEO on it, since for Google Places you can SEO it so when someone is searching your product or service your business will show the first.

How often are google maps images updated?
Q. I saw a google maps car yesterday and am pretty sure im gonna be on google maps. Any ideas as to how long it might take for the image to come up?

A. use google earth more efficient with satellite view much better then google maps.......

How to use google maps on my android without wifi?
Q. I have an htc desire hd and although it comes with locations, I would like to use google maps but without the use of data. Can I just download the map of my location with google maps or is it constantly in need of wifi? Thanks

A. first of all, you worded your question wrong
and no unless you have wifi everywhere you go you will need data to use google maps in various locations




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment