Tuesday, February 5, 2013

why is it when i block something it blocks google?

Q. So i got a blocker manager to block some websites, but when i try going to my homepage google- it has blocked google automatically.

How come this would be ?? now everytime i wanna go on google (wicth is ALL THE TIME) i have to put my blocker down.

Someone help !

A. You don't need a 3rd party program such as block manager to block websites. Most modern browsers have this built in.

For IE choose Tools>Internet Options>Security>Click "Restricted sites" then select the "Sites" button.

How can I change my aunt's homepage to google?
Q. My aunt needs help changing her homepage to the google page. For some reason, her homepage is Bing and she doesn't know how her homepage changed from google to Bing. I went to the google homepage and it doesn't say at the bottom of the page make google my homepage. Her browser is google chrome, so how do I change her homepage back to google? I really want to help her.

A. Assuming you're using internet explorer, click on tools, then internet options. Then simply put in www.google.com in the homepage area.

How do i change back google chrome the way it was?
Q. I downloaded Audicty, and it made a whole bunch of changes to my Google Chrome! My homepage isnt google anymore its something else. How do I detele it off of my computer so I can get my google chrome back

A. To set your homepage back to google again you just have to open the browser definitions and where it says search you define google as the search engine, as for taking out audicty, try opening extensions and see if it's there, if it is just deactivate it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment