Saturday, February 9, 2013

Which coutry has the most people affected by Haemorrhoids?

Q. I know it is a strangle question. But, I just need someone to give a exact answer. Anyone give me a help? I want to do google PPC, I am wondering which place I should put those adwords into.
Please, and if you could give me some idea of Keywords tool, you will be greatly apprieciated.

A. How can anyone give you a correct answer????
Write to the companies that make hemorrhoid medicine and see where they sell the most.

Are you an online affiliate? How do I start?
Q. What´s the best site? Clickbank? I was thinking of making a simple site with just pictures of the products that would act as the links to the sellers´ websites. I would advertise my website with Google PPC. Would this work? What is the best way to go? Thanks

A. The best recommendation that I can give you would be to check out and join the Plug-In Profit Site, because it gives you your own site and all the quality tools you need to have multiple streams of income.

Here's the site: http://www.heaven4affiliates.com/pips.html

Here's a review: http://www.heaven4affiliates.com/pluginprofitsite

I need some online ways to drive traffic to my websites is their any other good sources besides google ppc?
Q. I use google adwords and yahoo, put the price per click is out of control! Any help please?

A. Yea, pay per click IS out of control so if you want quality traffic to your website, I would go ahead and start using a pay per view company like mediatraffic.com or linksador.com. There are others like trafficvance but that company requires minimum deposit of $1000 and you need a referral. Linksador.com traffic is really high quality and I have all my bids for only .01. Mediatraffic is somewhat more expensive because of competition and minimum deposit is $200.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment