Friday, February 1, 2013

Where can I sign up for free local listings?

Q. I've already signed up for google, yahoo, and bing local listings, but are there anymore common or popular ones I can sign up for to advertise a small business for free?

A. Yelp & Craigslist

Where can I find online apartment listings in Atlanta that are similar to craigslist?
Q. I want to rent a couple of rooms in Atlanta area. What local online listings exist for what I'm looking for?

A. When I was moving from Fl to TX, I simply went to google and typed in 'apartments, (city) TX.

How can I get google to change my local listings business information?
Q. Hello, I've filled out more than 10 cards after editing my local business information. I've written to google at least 15 times to say that they have displayed the wrong information on my business. They will not change my account. It's been two months of trying to get the information to change. I've called adwords and they say that there is no technical support for local listings and to just verify via the card they send in snail mail.

A. Business is a rather interesting subject. Business plates stand out under the CEO, and you can contact Google via Webmasters tools. Starting an online business requires a little more dedication and resileance




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment