Saturday, February 2, 2013

Where can I find the best software to make android apps?

Q. I have some ideas for android and possibly iphone apps, but I have a pc and only know some javascript. Does anyone know of some software that I can get that would make creating apps easier? I have already signed up for Google's App Inventor and I am waiting for an invite. I have also installed appcelorator, but it isn't that easy to use.

A. I also want to develop for android and signed up for the app inventor. Apple said to program on the Iphone I need the Mac OS 10 and the development suite, which costs $100.

If I develop an app on Google App Inventor, can I make money?
Q. yes, assuming my app meets the needs of public or certain niches in our world. I wonder if Google allows apps develop through it's App Inventor, for the creator to profit off of it.

A. Yes. After the app is finished, click package for phone. That will give you a file. Then sign up on android market and give that file and specify your price. (to publish app on android market $25)

What software can be used for creating android apps?
Q. I have no programming experience and I want to use software that will automate the coding process for me. I've searched Google endlessly for answers but I can't find a download for the App Inventor software, which would perfectly meet my needs. What alternatives are available? The first thing I want to do is to design the interface so if there are any programs that you know of please suggest them to me. It's such a pity that app inventor is down atm :(

A. There are two techniques that you can use to produce Android applications with a PC. The first uses the Android Software Development Kit (SDK). This lets you write raw code and helps you get it working in the Android environment. The second uses App Inventor, a Google Labs tool that's still in beta.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment