Monday, February 11, 2013

What will you consider when buy google tv box?

Q. I wonder if i buy a google tv box,what should know?

A. 1. the speed of android tv box
2. the UI interface of android tv box
3. whether support HD video playback

Can you print to a network printer from google tv?
Q. I am interested in getting a Google TV but was curious if I would be able to print to a network printer while browsing web pages in the web browser. Any information or links to a site that will inform would be appreciated!

A. It doesn't appear there is currently a way to print from a Google TV, but once apps and the SDK come out, I would suspect that printing using Google Cloud Print (http://code.google.com/apis/cloudprint/docs/overview.html) will become an option.

How to make Bluestacks (android emulator) work on Google TV?
Q. I want to use Kik messenger or Instagram on Google TV but I couldn't find a decent solution. I downloaded Bluestacks but it says it won't work. Any suggestions?

A. Google TV is powered by Android, and you are limited to what Google Play for TV gives you. Bluestacks is only for Mac and PC.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment