Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What is the name of the Google search game?

Q. There is a game online where you search something on google, but the results you get are the results for the previous person't search, and the next person to get on gets your query. I thought it was called Google Quest, but I cannot find it. Does anybody know of it?

A. "Archie" or google quest

Can ANYONE tell me if you can play touchscreen games online such as Chug 21 or 11 ball?
Q. I've looked everywhere and can NOT believe that it's not an option to play such simple games online somehow. Any words of wisdom?

A. Try To Google it free online touchscreen games

Is there an online singing game for computers with microphones?
Q. I was wondering if there were any singing games online. Please, do not post downloading links, as I am wary about getting viruses. If you can help me out, I will appreciate it greatly! Thank you!

A. I had seen a comercial for a computer game that you sing with and it's a vocal coach so you can get better at it. It lets you know if you're on pitch etc. I think it also teaches you to read music. I've wanted to buy it for awhile but I don't have a mic. I wish I could remember the name of it for you but I don't...I'm sure you could google it though.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment