Saturday, February 2, 2013

What is the best website host to achieve high google search ranking? Does it matter?

Q. What is the best website host to achieve high google search ranking? Does it matter?
I am about to create a website to sell my products, I want to be on google page one for my search terms. Thanks

A. It is not important which web host you choose.

As an experienced webmaster I recommend BH web hosting which Iâm sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer for hosting & I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.

You can reach reviews about this web hosting provider and its latest DISCOUNT COUPONS at:

http://www.threehosts.com/business/1st

Only $3.95 /month (with discount coupon)

******IMPORTANT********
* This service was awarded the âBest Business Web Hosting OF The Yearâ.
*****************************

Hope this helps.

What website host should i use for my minecraft server website?
Q. I have a minecraft server,and i would like to make a website for it.I want users to be able to register on the website and i want to be able to post news,polls and other things.Also,i want the host to be free.
Any good website hosts?

A. I am guessing that you want a website for many things besides the ones in the description. Here are a couple reasons I use this website.
1 make my server more public
2 to tell the people who are on my server whats what.
3 news
4 members
5 mods
6 ranks(owner, admin, mod, etc...)

www.lefora.com

Great blog site. FREE. Just it will be www.[whatyouwant].lefora.com
You also can type in google the name so if yours was www.myserver.lefora.com you could go to google(or any other search engine) and type myserver and it would come up(not guaranteed)

How do you syncronize a blog and a website?
Q. I have a blogger blog and a website hosted through google sites. I want to take the RSS feed and publish it on my website rather than double posting on both blogs.

How can I syncronize the blogs or get the rss from one site to publish on the other?

A. Burn your blogger blogs feed at feedburner.com
Then again from your feedburner account, take the new feed and display your posts as recent posts in your google sites website. Read the tutorial in the source link, to get the code to show recent posts:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment