Thursday, February 14, 2013

What is the best way to monitor my search engine rankings for certain keywords? Free site or program?

Q. I do not have a Google API key, so please do not suggest any websites that require one. Essentially, I would just like to be able to monitor weekly, for example, how my rankings are for certain keywords or phrases without having to do it manually. A website or tool that has a chart function would be great especially.

A. Good question. There is a good ranking-meter at seochat.com. Unfortunately, it is done manually for each of the phrases/words you want to chek out.
maybe, just maybe, they have chart function. good luck in finding it.

How do you make a map api for Google+?
Q. I am currently learning how to use Google+ api, and my professor wants me to make an map app that would allow me to enter in zip codes, and it would show the area. For example, I enter in 90001, and the area of Los Angeles would show? How would I do that?

A. Look at the Google maps API.

How to export Google Keyword Results to Spreadsheet?
Q. Hello, I am looking for an OpenOffice Calc or Excel sheet that let's me import results of Google Adwords Keyword Tools to analyze it afterwards.
Maybe with Google API?
I tried to import the csv file values you can store at the bottom of he result page. But I am not very good in converting the values into clear diagram which I can use to make decisions.
Who can help?
Thank you
Juergen

A. The cheapest, simplest option for storing your keyword search results is using Google documents. Choose the cvs option at the bottom of the Keyword tool screen.

Another benefit of Google docs is that your list remains on Google's computer and remains safe. You don't have to worry about viruses or a sudden hard drive failure on your own machine. You can get back to update your list anytime by entering Google Documents. Google docs can be accessed from any computer, so if you have a little downtime at work...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment