Saturday, February 9, 2013

what do you think of Google photo software?

Q. Google picasa is a Google's photo software. It's what should've come with your camera.

It can Edit , organise and Share you picture.

It's very easy to use and is free, just like Google

http://www.adcenter.net.cn/google-picasa/

What do you think of Google picasa ?

Thanks!

A. Great Software, I Love it.
Here To Download for free:http://info.sitesled.com/

how to get rid of googles-photo feed on my desktop?
Q. I have this Googles-Photo Feed on my desktop. I assume I downloaded it from somthing, but I'am not sure from what. I don't care I just want to get rid of it. Does anyone have any ideas of how to get rid?

A. Go into your Control Panel by first clicking on the Start Button.

Then click on the Control Panel icon located in the right column of the Start Menu.

If your Start Menu is set to the Classic View, then begin by clicking on the Start Button.

Then click on Settings, then click on the Control Panel icon to open up the Control Panel.

Now double click on the Add Remove Programs icon to display the list of all your installed programs.

Then use your mouse to scroll down this list until you see the program you want to remove.

Now highlight that program with your mouse and click on the Remove button just to the right.

Windows will then remove that program from your computer including all system files relating to it.

More often than not Windows will ask you to reboot your system after a program is un-installed.

Whether you are asked to do so or not, you should exit the application and reboot your system.

Can I use pictures from Google Images as my facebook profile picture?
Q. Can I use any google image photo for my profile picture on Facebook or does that defy copyright/trademark infringements?

A. Easy.

No you can use it. You can upload even copy righted pictures. But do not upload nude pictures.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment