Monday, February 11, 2013

Making Money Online using websities?

Q. Whats the best way to make money online with domain names and advertising. Should i buy domain names and park them, or should i use google addwords and adsense. Im new to this stuff, so the help will be appreciated. Also, what type of domain names would attract people if i decide to park?

A. Run affiliate program on your website and earn money online.

somebody help to add google free addword to my blog?
Q. yes ofcourse i know how to pick up the link from google which act as adds...but how could in put that in my blog...help!!!

i mean the html code....how to put that in my blog?

A. try http://www.forbeginnerblogger.blogspot.com/

how does google addwords work?
Q. what is the estimated amount would it cost me?
How much money would it cost me in $.

A. probably around 2-3.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment