Saturday, February 2, 2013

Is there a website that tracks your Google Places or Google + Local campaign?

Q. I SEO a few sites and their local presence on Google + Local. I want to see their rankings on Google Places or Google + local after putting in an address, phone number or website ( which ever it will accept) . A website or program will due.

A. There is a free PRchecker tool that can help.
Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant

Can I advertise my business in Google Local Business?
Q. Can I advertise my business in Google Local Business in a city if I don't have a physical address there?

A. you cant but you have to mention a address it should

like that

name of org: it can be filled
in add fill : again name of organisation
now select just city, state, and any pincode of same state,city

now you have to verify the phone number

if you are in same country it would work unless no.
as you cant verify the physical address.

How does one get their business on Google Maps?
Q. When I Google local businesses, a Google Map comes up right away for most. I'd like the same for my own business. Does anyone know what I need to do to make that happen? My shop does have a website, of course, and lots of people Google it for directions, so having that map come up would be a help...not to mention, it would look good for the business.

Thanks.

A. Go here, and click "Add new business":
http://www.google.com/local/add/analyticsSplashPage




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment