Friday, February 8, 2013

Is there any way to watch videos on the Google website?

Q. Every time I try to watch a video on Google, I am directed to another website. Is there any way to watch videos on the Google website?

A. They recently removed the option to show only videos playable on google. Hopefully they will restore this option soon.

Why can I only access google and other google websites?
Q. I have full bars and I can only access google websites when I am wirelessly connected at home. As soon as I make a wired connections (w/ethernet cable) I can access all websites.

A. you can try reseting your computer or right clicking on your wireless connection and clicking repair. (Or Diagnose and Repair if you're using Vista)

Howcome everytime i sign on to my myspace it goes to the google website instead and wont let me sign on?
Q. well i put in my password and email and it just goes straight to the google website only on our computers at home. other computers they work...howcome is it does this?

A. It's happening to a lot of people. There are 31 open questions about the problem here on Yahoo Answers! It does not seem to be a virus, or phishing problem, but a coding problem with myspace.

I can't get in if I go through internet explorer or mozilla, but if I am signed on to aol I can get to myspace just fine. I've rebooted, and plugged-unplugged my computer as some have suggested, deleted cookies, etc, but still when I try to sign on to myspace I get google.

There is no known fix yet. When there is, someone will post it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment