Monday, February 4, 2013

Is there any VOIP mobile applications for my sony ericsson w995?

Q. I am using sony ericsson w995 and i cant find any applications which support VOIP. I found a skype but i can only text chat with my contacts. Is there any application from which i can make voice calls over internet with wifi network?

A. Google's new VoIP for Google Voice app should work on your phone, and if not, there is a web interface for making voice calls over VoIP using WiFi. Here's the article: http://calling-plans.com/voip/voip/the-free-cellular-voip-battle-pinger-com-vs-google-voice-vs-magictalk/

How does google voice save your cell phone minutes?
Q. We have a house phone and 2 cell phones, we want to find out how google voice will save our cell phone minutes?!?!?!?!?

A. it allows free unlimited calling to landlines and cell phones through the use of voip. depending on your phone model, an app could be available.

What is a cheap international VOIP calling service?
Q. I need to make a call to Greece from the US. It should only take about 10-15 minutes. I looked at Skype and Google Voice, but they require you to credit a minimum of $10. I would only need to credit like a $1 at most. Any good services?

A. $5 here http://www.telthreeadvantage.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment