Saturday, February 9, 2013

Is their anybody making money off their blog using Google ad words?

Q. I'm in the process of getting my blog started and i need to know if i could make a living using Google ad words with it.

A. Yes you can make a living off your blog using Adsense (not adwords, adwords is where you advertise your business, and pay for that. Adsense is where you show the ads from adwords, and you get paid for that).
The thing is that it will take quite some effort, and time. How soon you will be able to make a living off of it is hard to say, since it depends on numerous things, one of them being how much money you need monthly to live :-)

Can you do a mail merge with google docs?
Q. In google docs I have a form that inputs data into a google docs excel file. I would like to mail merge that excel file with a google docs word document. How can I do this?

Thanks!

A. No Dear it is not possible for mail merge with google docs you can try Microsoft Word
http://howtozed.blogspot.com

How do I get my website on google's top 10 links?
Q. I want to make a website where people gather info. How do I insure maximum exposure? When I google a word, how would I get my website to pop up, first?

A. What you are asking is - help on search engine optimization. Given that there are millions of websites vying for the top 10 spot, you need to be very sure of the keywords your users will search on, and then try to incorporate those keywords into your website content, meta tags. Then you need to submit your site to search engines like Google, get good one-way links from high PR sites.

This seems like a lot of hard work (and it really is). So make sure you read some good articles on SEO and understand your target market well. Hope this helps.

Anarasi




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment