Monday, February 11, 2013

Is the Sony Google TV good for gaming and light internet usage?

Q. We need another flat screen for our game room. We were considering the Sony Google TV because we like Google and Sony products. Our only purposes would playing video games and some light internet usage. TV service will most likely not be added to this TV. Would the Sony Google TV be viable?

A. Sure its viable. No doubt. I suggest you take some time and test it out until your family is ready to purchase. Get familiar with not only the set up, but the internet speed, the picture quality. Its one thing to perform in a store in the best of circumstances, it is another thing to live with it in your circumstances. I am not suggesting suspicion, but rather what router works best, what internet speed is available and best for video? Do you have DSL, fiber optics available in your area? Fiber optics works smoother with video over DSL. How fast does the software move? Do you find yourself waiting to long? I am certain the Sony product is nothing short than spectacular, just make sure the ancillary items are up to par in order to transfer the in store experience to the home.

Best.

Can google tv connect to the internet wirelessly?
Q. Can google tv connect to the internet wirelessly??? I dont have a connection in my room for the internet is there a way google tv can connect to the internet from my wireless modem?

A. give us a model number and make of you Google TV divide and we'll tel you if you can or not

How do I show the passcode to my WiFi router on my Google TV after i connected it with the WPS button?
Q. I have Google TV. I connected it to my WiFi router with the WPS button. How do I make the password visible?

A. You have to go to account settings and protect it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment