Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Is it possible to have my work e-mails go to my Google e-mail account?

Q. My employer is changing our e-mail accounts and I'd like to be able to save important old e-mails, and have my new emails sent to my Google account. I have heard it's possible to make this happen. I'm afraid I will lose an awfully lot of important stuff when my boss has me cancel the account this week. My computer uses Outlook... in case that helps.

A. In Gmail, navigate to Mail Settings > Accounts and Import > Import mail and contacts > then set it up from there. It should fetch most (if not all) e-mails from your Outlook account.
Good luck!

How do I remove apps on the front page on a Droid?
Q. I know how to remove apps from on my Droid. But there are some apps I will never use on the front page of my Droid (ie, a redundant browser and google e-mail). Is there a trick?

A. Touch and hold on the icon for a second until the screen vibrates, and it lifts up. Then you can drag the icon to the bottom of the page, where there should be a trash bin icon. Release the icon when it's over the trash bin to delete. Touching and holding will get you far on Android phones ;)

How do you get a g1 phone unlocked?
Q. okay so on my friends phone i accidently got it locked and now it wants him to put his google e-mail address and password but he doesnt remember it. so i feel really bad about it! is there anyway he can get it unlocked?

he already tried turning it off and taking out his sims card.

A. Call the provider, they have a master code.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment