Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Is google music for the desktop a good sub for iTunes for someone moving to android and away from apple?

Q. Is google music for the desktop a good sub for iTunes for someone moving to android and away from apple?

Basically I want to have my music organized on my desktop and be able to sync specific songs/artist/playlists to my androids SD memory, all like you can do with iTunes and iPhones. Easy and care free. Thanks.

A. NO!

That service is too new to be stable and good not to mention it does not have enough people using it to become the standard.

With all the Androids in the world, will Google Music catch on?
Q. Is it worth it to buy songs on Google Music or will the service be going away some day soon? After you've uploaded your entire catalog of songs, will you have to do it again on another service? It's actually really convenient to have my songs on my phone - but next concern is home streaming and all of that. What are your thoughts?

A. Because it's by Google and Androids have 75% of the market of smartphones, trust me. Google Music is going nowhere. While it may struggle at first against iTunes, it will make it in the end.

Why does Google Music keep popping up to be installed in OS X?
Q. I installed Google Music a long time ago, but wanted to delete it. So I dragged the folder into the trash. I have emptied the trash since then. But occasionally the window that wants me to drag the Google Music icon into my applications folder to be installed pops up for about five seconds and goes away. I cannot find any trace of the application in my computer though. What might be wrong?

A. You didn't totally delete it from your system. You need to search for the parts of it you missed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment