Friday, February 1, 2013

I need help learning Java to make an Android App?

Q. I want to make a to-do list app for Android and have the latest version of the Android SDK and the latest version of Eclipse, are there any good tutorials or websites? Also are there any good tutorials for using app inventor? Thanks in advance.

A. Hi
App inventor is no longer provided by google now.

There are some good tutorials on android by Lynda.com
Purchase it or use any other way to get it your choice here is the name of the guide
"Lynda.com - Android App Development with Java Essential Training"
I have used them they are good.
2. Here is a book"Professional Android 2 Application Development" I have also used this book and its really good
Thanx

How do you open .apk files on the computer?
Q. My friend sent me the .apk file for an app we are developing. The problem is that I don't know where on the computer the default file location android emulater is. I have installed the Google Labs App inventor.
I'm talking about where should the file location be on my windows manager for an android emulater.

A. You should be able to open up the file with something like Winzip

The download for Winzip is available from http://www.winzip.com/win/en/downwz.htm

Can I make an android app using google app inventor then sell it on android market?
Q. I'm really good with computers and would probably learn how to make an android app within a week. Some apps on android market are actually very pointless and tacky developed but they still manage to sell.
Yeah google has stopped their app inventor it's being replaced by a company called MIT

A. Probably you could but Google stopping their service as far as I know. There are other framework. You should know Object Oriented Programming but some tools are super easy to use, don't need much knowledge.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment