Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I am looking to get a Hebrew translations of a phrase from the song of solomon?

Q. I am looking to get the phrase "I am my lover's and my lover is mine" translated into hebrew. does anyone know a site that does translations besides google?

A. Never use a translator to translate a verse. Go to a Hebrew bible and look up the verse, because that's the original.

Here is what you were looking for:
×Ö²× Ö´× ×Ö°××Ö¹×Ö´× ×Ö°××Ö¹×Ö´× ×Ö´×
×× × ××××× ××××× ××
ani l'dodi v'dodi li
I am to my lover and my lover to me.

The first being with vowel markings.
The second being without vowel markings.
The third being the transliteration.
The fourth being a literal translation.

This is a common verse known by everybody in Israel, and can be seen on many necklaces.

What are some good translators that follow these conditions?
Q. I want a good translator from that can upload documents, and speak the translation. Besides Google Translator, can anyone help me? There is absolutely nothing wrong with Google Translator, it's just that when I upload a document, it doesn't read it for me. I mostly need the speaking-I need to know how to pronounce it. Thanks guys!!

A. ELITE TRANSLATORS
Our Mission -- To Help You Understand and Be Understood

In today's multicultural and multilingual world, you need a team of experts who can efficiently solve your cultural and language issues. We, the professional translators and interpreters of Elite Translators, seek to render the highest quality translations for our clients.

What does it take to render the highest quality translation?

1) Real understanding of both the Source Language and the Target Language, and the culture of both countries; 2) Knowledge, training and experience in specialized fields, e.g. business, medicine, law, computer science, marketing; 3) Common sense (which is not so common); and 4) State-of-the-art computer skills.


http://www.elitetranslators.com/about_us.html

Can someone translate this to Spanish for me?
Q. I have to add this to every seamless order. I can get a translation from google translate but I don't really trust it? Here it is:
My bell is broken. If the doorman is away, please call to be buzzed in.

A. Mi timbre no sirve. Si el portero no está, favor de llamarme para que pueda abrirle.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment