Monday, February 4, 2013

Hurry Please! How can I stop my Google Sites site counter from counting my visits?

Q. I have a google site with a site counter but I can't get it to stop counting my visits. Is anyone aware of a way to make it stop counting my visits?

A. Google is the King! What can you do against?

How can i embed my java applet into my google site?
Q. I recently made a java applet using eclipse. I have the jar file saved but i'm having trouble uploading it to my google site. Any suggestions? Be as specific as you can please. Thank you!

A. you need to have a web space hosting where you can store your java class files.

Now using the codebase parameter in applet tag in HTML files you can refer to your class files.

you can see a few examples on my blog

http://javacodespot.blogspot.com/2010/12/java-paint-application.html

How to add a message board to my google site?
Q. Hi, I have a Google Sites' site and I'd like to add a message board / forum to it.
Please, help me.

A. http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/sites/thread?tid=7318f75ebfd3d06e&hl=en




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment