Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How to update incorrect website address for Google Business Listing?

Q. How do I update the incorrect website address for my google business listing? It only shows the incorrect website when I google the city and category of business. But if looked up by address or name of business, there is no problem with the link to our correct current website. Thanks!!!

A. If you have already verified your google local account you can just use the link below to update your listing(s)
http://www.google.com/local/add

How to delete a business listing from Google ?
Q. I want to know how to delete a business listing permanently from the google. I delete the whole data from it but in search it is yet present and coming in search. Please help how to delete it. Its really urgent.

A. The most effective way is to have your .htaccess file password protected.
There is also a Google url removal tool:
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=164734

How can I find the name of a business in Italy if I only have map coordinates from google maps?
Q. There is an olive farm near my Grandparents home town and I want to contact the owners of the business. I can see it from Google maps, but it does not show up on any business lists Google has built into Maps.

A. type it in Google, or you can go to mapquest, or yahoo driving and try to input the coordinates in there, I think im not positive




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment