Monday, February 4, 2013

How to switch from GoDaddy to Google Domains?

Q. I want to switch my domain (which I only use for email) from GoDaddy to Google Domains (Google Apps).

How do I switch this over without just redirecting stuff from GoDaddy TO Google?

A. Sorry but this can not be done. The $10 Google accounts hosted by GoDaddy or eNom are only for customers who purchase their domain names from Google while signing up for GApps. These are held in Google's account at these service hosts.

Hopefully it helped. Yet unsolved get online help from here http://www.iyogi.net.

Tiffany.

How do you turn your google domain name into a go daddy domain name?
Q. I made a google apps domain name thinking I would be able to make a website but instead it was an email server, my mistake. It says I registered it through go daddy. How do I sever the connection with google and make it all on go daddy?

A. Presumably you have a GoDaddy account? you will need to log in to GoDaddy and access the DNS settings to point the 'A record' at another hosting account or just configure it to the Godaddy nameservers:

Is there a way to see a complete list of users on your Google Apps Domain?
Q. I want to see a complete list of the users on my google apps domain, even though I am not an administrator. Is that possible?

A. Hello
On this page you'll get
the requested information.
http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=60058




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment