Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How to delete and re install internet explorer and google chrome?

Q. Is it possible to delete and than re install internet explorer and google chrome? How would I do it? And also, if i delete and than re install internet explorer and google chrome will my history be permanently deleted? I know that if you delete your history it technically isn't "gone" so if I delete and than re install internet explorer and google chrome would that take care of my history being permanently gone? Thanks!

A. Click on "Start" then "Control Panel," Then click on "Add or Remove Program," then find Internet Explorer, & Google Chrome click on it, then click on Remove.
It shouldn't delete all of your history unless you choose to. I believe there will be an option.
Also to download it back go to:
Google.com/chrome & http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/downloads/ie
Hope this helps. (:

How do I set something as my home page on google chrome?
Q. I have the updated version of google chrome, and I wanna set something as my home page. Can someone please tell me how?

A. Under the Close BUTTON from Google chrome there is THREE lines under each other , click on it , and then select Settings , then you can see a selection of Start UP, which is the second paragraph :) then you can choose ( Open a specific page or set of pages ) then write any home page you want to open....

How do I get google chrome on to a flash drive and on to a different computer?
Q. I can't access internet explorer, on my laptop and I am trying to download google chrome from my pc to my flash drive to my laptop. I have a dell windows 7 laptop if that helps. Verizon fios wi-fi too.
internet explorer is the only browser i have, so i can't download it on my laptop.

A. You go to the start button (In the bottom left corner) and click "Computer". Then you go to "NAME(C:)"
Go into "Program Files" (Or Program Files (x86)) and find the folder. Its either Google or Google Chrome. Then copy that to your flashdrive. There should be a file in the folder called google chrome.exe or something. It ends with .exe, that is google chrome.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment