Friday, February 1, 2013

How to buy google nexus 4 in philippines?

Q. as the title says ... im wondering how i can buy a google nexus 4 from philippines directly from the store? as in ebay and sulit its 24 k php O_O
anyone have idea to where?

A. Nexus4 will be officially available in LG Philippines by January 2013. price range 22k-25k. 16gb will be the only one available. price not yet set and TBA. Chances are, youre not getting any support or warranty in LG philippines if you got the device from sulit.com or ebay as they were purchased outside the philippines. hope this help :-)

How can i install sprint tv on a google nexus s 4g?
Q. I just got a Google nexus s 4g from sprint today. But I can't find sprint TV in the marketplace is there another way I could do it?

A. Since this device is a 'vanilla' Android device, the Sprint apps weren't tested or certified to work on it. The apps may download and install successfully, yet may not function as expected or error out. .

Nascar or Football:
Send a text to "7777"
for nascar, send a text with the word "nascar" in it
for football , send a text with the word "football" in it
Go to Menu > Settings > Applicaitons > Unknown sources and ensure unknown sources is check
A link will be sent to you from Sprint to download the apk

Can my Google Nexus 7 talk to me like on the commercial?
Q. I saw a commercial for the Google Nexus 7, which I have. A kid asked it a question and it responded verbally. I didn't know my tablet had this feature, do you know how to use it? Thanks.

A. Its called Google Now and is available for Android 4.2. There is an update for the Nexus 7 that will give you the 4.2 with this Google Now feature.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment