Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How to add the chitika code to my google site?

Q. Chitika has generated a code to insert in my site but when i added it to my google site, google said:"WARNING: Your HTML contains some tags that are not permitted. These have been removed from your changes."

What can i do now?
How can i add it to my google site?

A. Maybe its a glitch.

How do you add google adsense to a google site?
Q. Okay I just built a google site and I want to know how I can put my own adsense ads on it to make money please tell me how. Thanks!
I already have an adsense account. I want to know how to put it on.

A. http://sensiblegoogleadsense.blogspot.com/

How to link an apps script in a google site?
Q. I'm creating a google site for my company and I'm utilizing google apps scripts to do a little extra on the site. I would really like to link a script to a drop-down menu that I made. However, I can't figure out how to link the script. I know how to link a script just as a google gadget and as a stand alone link, but I would really like to have the script run when I click on an item from my drop-down menu.

A. Oll




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment