Monday, February 4, 2013

How to access google mail after acct has been closed but cache is still full.?

Q. Was offline for more than 30 days. Now cannot access google mail and cache is full, slowing computer.

A. you mention the cache as if that will help you access your mail, but it won't. if your account is closed, it's closed. you can't access that mail. it's just lost. gmail does not leave anything in the cache that would allow someone to log into your mail that way.

How do I setup google mail server account in Outlook 2011 for Mac?
Q. My company just switched from an Exchange server to a google mail server for business, and I've been trying to setup my account in Outlook 2011 for Mac to sync mail/folders/calendars/contacts, with not much luck. I have a new macbook pro - please help! What are my options?

A. You cannot actually do so with the devices you have :|

How can you tell if someone has blocked your email address (for yahoo and google mail)?
Q. I was just wondering if it is possible to find out if someone has blocked my email address and what are the steps to doing this?

For Yahoo and Google mail.

A. For Yahoo there is no way to know. You do not get the email returned to you and you get no notice of the block. It is deleted upon arrival at their account. To block someones address, on the mail screen click Options, then click Mail Options. On the list to the left click Spam. There you will find the blocked address box. Enter the address in the block, click Add Block, click Save Changes, top left. I don't know about google mail. Never used it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment