Saturday, February 2, 2013

How often do google earth / maps update ?

Q. How often does google earth / maps / street view etc ? update their images ??

When viewing an image can you see the date when it was taken ?

Can you find out when they are expecting to update that area next ?

thanks

A. If you have the latest version of google earth and click in the time travel button ( I think its a white clock with a green arrow going counterclockwise ) it will tell you when the last image was taken. You can also go back in time to look at what you are looking used to look like. Nut they don't tell you when the they are going to update the picture. In a heavily populated area, its about once a year, in country areas, I would say every 3 or 4 years.

Is there a way to fully download google earth. including all maps?
Q. I want to get all the data, maps, satellite images that google earth/maps has on a handheld device, Is this possible?

I am traveling and it would save me a lot of hassle and the places i want to go to i can not connect to the web.

A. go to mobile9 and u will get the required stuff

How do you save a map in google earth?
Q. For an assignment, I had to plot 5 stores on google earth & save the map in 3 different views. How do I save the map with all the plots?

A. I don't think u can save with that.
Just click "Print Screen" on your keyboard.
Now go to the program "PAINT"
Just press "Ctrl + V" , and wa~la, u have a jpeg file already :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment