Thursday, February 7, 2013

How my website can be made to appear in first page of Google search?

Q. Hi Friends,

I have developed a new website of my own. I want my website to appear in first page of Google search if we type any of the content of my website.
Please help me out.

A. Having your website listed in first page of google search is not an easy job at all. It requires a lot of work, a lot of patience and a lot of experience.

Why a lot of work? because you need to optimize your website.

Why a lot of patience? because you need to wait a lot to notice a difference in your ranking

Why a lot of experience, because you should have enough resources to make your webiste popular.

Check out the the following steps to help you make your website rank higher in search engines:

1st try to get more back links to your website and the easiest way to do that is by submitting your website to free web directories such as:

http://www.lii.org
http://www.dmoz.org
http://www.surformation.com

2nd Try promoting your website on social networking websites such as twitter

3rd and most importantly, provide quality content, this is an indirect way to get back links by genuinely driving people to link to your website.

How to get google search bar added to the task bar?
Q. I use to have a google search box that would bring up suggested words as I typed and it was located just below the back/forward arrows on the Internet task bar and now its gone. How do I get it back?

A. Google it.

How can I take a google search and dump its resaults into a text file inside of Linux?
Q. I would like to make a database of the popular google search (inurl:view/index.shtml). Once I have a database of the search resaults I plan to use software to trace them and have a website where you can view webcams and thier location.

A. Use w3m's '-dump' switch to output the results of a search page. This (crudely) extracts things that look like websites from the search results.

w3m -dump "http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cats&btnG=Google+Search" | egrep --color '(www)?\.\w+\.(org|com|net)' > relevant_websites.txt




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment