Monday, February 4, 2013

How is the google phonebook updated?

Q. I searched for my business listing in google and im wondering where they pull this information. is this from my yellowpages listing. In fact there is even a spot to add a review. Where are they getting this info from . yellowpages, superpages or someo ther database?

A. they probably have this information stored in a database that they can view at any time and pull out any information they wish

-Jake

How do I look up colleges in my area in the paper phonebook?
Q. I want a compleate list of collegs in my area. Where do I look in the phonebook, I have already tried looking under Learning, colleges, universities,and Education!

A. Use google maps ( Maps.google.com )
Put the area you want to search on the screen and type schools ... or colleges
Paper books are so last century

Does google phonebook work on celebrities too?
Q. I typed in a few celebrities and i got some numbers but i was scared to call lol. Just out of curiosity of course.

A. Very much doubt that celebrities will be in the phone book but maybe there agents or thats the number to get through to there fan stuff




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment