Sunday, February 3, 2013

How is the google phonebook updated?

Q. I searched for my business listing in google and im wondering where they pull this information. is this from my yellowpages listing. In fact there is even a spot to add a review. Where are they getting this info from . yellowpages, superpages or someo ther database?

A. they probably have this information stored in a database that they can view at any time and pull out any information they wish

-Jake

Are there any little asian markets in Newark, NJ?
Q. I know there's Mitsuwa Marketplace in Edgewater and probably some other bigger chains, but I need something a little more local since I don't drive. Aren't there's usually the little dives that aren't listed in phonebooks and google maps? I'm just looking for certain ingredients I can't get at the supermarket.

A. I can't understand why you can't find what you want
Asian food stores are everywhere!

What kind of company can you buy bacterial growth media?
Q. sorry...im completely ignorant about this. where does it belong? pharma? chemicals? i haven't seen microbiology companies here and i was planning which section of the phonebook am i going to start...does anybody know? lol i didnt realize i was this ignorant. toinks!
im away from school as of now and i want to start working on it. it is not crazy at all. would i rather wait for tomorrow what i could do now.

i just want general terms.

thanks in advance anyway.

A. http://scientificsonline.com/Product.asp?pn=3081422&sid=google&cm_mmc=google-_-cpc-_-edmu-_-agar&bhcd2=1164164679

Is one site I found. I like how gift wrap is available lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment