Thursday, February 7, 2013

How get rid of Google translation?

Q. If I open tab with yahoo mail, and another one in NOT-English language this piece of garbage, google-translation yellow garbage appears.

Does anybody has idea how I can get rid of this smelly rubbish?

I wrote google twice, asking about removing this smelly staff, they did not answer.

Any ideas?

A. close it!(duh)

What's the translation to greek of the quote "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"?
Q. I want to get a tattoo of the quote and I want it to make sense. Google translation gave me Îην κλάÏÎµÎ¹Ï Î³Î¹Î±Ïί είναι ÏάνÏ, ÏαμÏγελο, διÏÏι ÏÏνέβη. Is this accurate?

A. Don't use the google translation! It is not accurate!
you can write it as "Îην ÎºÎ»Î±Î¹Ï ÎµÏειδή ÏελείÏÏε, Ïαμογέλα εÏειδή ÏÏνέβη"

This is the exact quote, attributed some times to the american author Dr. Seuss,1904-1991, although it is believed to be merely an anonymous proverb.
I verified it, trust me!

Can I use Google translation completely free of charge?
Q. I am going to use Google websites translation and have links to translated websites on my own website. Can I use it with no limits and free if my website is for commercial purposes?

A. I'm pretty sure but if not use the brand new translator at dictionary.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment