Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How fast Google Page rank can be improved?

Q. How fast a Google page rank can be improved? I need to improve one of my site pagerank. Its current Page rank is 3. I need to make it 6. How fast this can be done?
And How much Backlink required to make it PR6?

A. The page rank system seems to be on a sort of exponential scale, I could imagine one need 100x the number of links to jump to 6 (just a guess) of course the quality of links may be more important than quantity. Certainly one would start with a close examination for the competition that show up for your best keyword search. Enter the pr6 sites in your field into yahoo site explorer. While the explorer results might fluctuate considerably week to week, they should give you a ballpark idea of how many links are required in your field to reach pr6.

The smart people at seoMoz who advise major corporate sites, offer some good advice and free tools, including whiteboard Friday videos in their blog. You might be better able to set a schedule and budget after reading through their material, or better yet accessing their video lecture series.

How come my computer screen jumps to the google page when I scroll down? And how can I fix this?
Q. I will be reading an article or something, and the page jumps to the google page. I don't get it.

A. Seems you may have a "spy bot infection". You can download "spy bot search & destroy" for free at this trusted web-site.
http://download.cnet.com/Spybot-Search-amp-Destroy/3000-8022_4-10122137.html

Once you run the scan and remove the infection, I recommend you scan your computer for further infections, you can use free anti-virus software such as "Avira" you can download that here.
http://download.cnet.com/Avira-AntiVir-Personal-Free-Antivirus/3000-2239_4-10322935.html?tag=mncol;2

Is there a way of finding the highest google page ranked legal directories?
Q. I want to put my process serving website in some more legal directories, however I want to put my money where it is most useful. In order to add rank to my own website I would only like to place my link on pages that have at least a 7 google page rank. Is there an easy way of doing this?

A. There are lots of ways to add page rank to your website through the placing of backlinks. Everyone puts backlinks on the usual sites, like blogs, forums, social bookmarking...etc And we all should do this anyway. The key is te quality of the backlinks. And as you have mentioned, at least a PR7 rank in google.

Well I have found the perfect answer to what you are looking for.

There is a way, and you said easy way, so what is easier than having someone else so the work for you. Not just sloppy work, or the usual page rank stuff. We are talking about PR6 all the way to PR10.

That is what I do and most SEO marketers do. Check it out below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment