How does "Google Home Income" work?

Q. I just lost my job and looking for another. I just stumbled across "Google Home Income". I seen that people are making a legitimate income. How does it work, what are the start up cost, and any tips if you reccomend it?

A. Well those are not Pyramid scheme but those won't work as they say. First they will send you a "kit" by post only taking shipping cost which would be around 2$. But they usually don't mention its a trail product which after the trial period they gonna charge you 50$-100$ monthly ! Its pretty hard to cancel it after you give your credit card number. Most of those are known as Google scams because of this.

Google has nothing to do with these. They just use Google brand name. Google as a program called AdSense. You can apply it for free if you have a website or a blog.

Is any one having problems logging in to myspace I get rerouted to google home page?
Q. I sign in with my e-mail and password hit log in and it sends me to the google home page. I have had this happen for the past 3 days. This is also happening to my kids and husband. Can anyone help me?

A. only logical answer is you have some virus on computer-no way myspace login throws you on google site-are you sure it's "real" google?;)

How to not have Mozilla Google home page suggest words in search?
Q. I have Windows 7 (if that matters) and whenever I click a letter in Mozilla Firefox's Google Home Page it pops up with all these words that have been searched for before with the same first letter.. I really need help! please

A. just keep typing what you want




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does 5la9 mean? I tried google translator and searched it on google but nothing works.?

What's the difference between hybrid view and satellite view in google maps?

How do I go about contacting yellowpages, googlemaps, etc about correcting a business address?