Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How do you turn your google domain name into a go daddy domain name?

Q. I made a google apps domain name thinking I would be able to make a website but instead it was an email server, my mistake. It says I registered it through go daddy. How do I sever the connection with google and make it all on go daddy?

A. Presumably you have a GoDaddy account? you will need to log in to GoDaddy and access the DNS settings to point the 'A record' at another hosting account or just configure it to the Godaddy nameservers:

Is there a way to see a complete list of users on your Google Apps Domain?
Q. I want to see a complete list of the users on my google apps domain, even though I am not an administrator. Is that possible?

A. Hello
On this page you'll get
the requested information.
http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=60058

Once I sell my domain in an auction how do I get it to the buyer? Do I just transfer it?
Q. I bought a couple of domains with google domains I no longer need, but they are worth more than just deciding to not renew them. I'd like to sell them and I have found auctions. I would like to know what to do before hand so I don't run into troubles after someone buys it.

A. I would like to suggest you one site. that is http://www.thecreativeit.com, They are giving exclusive service of Domain Auction. I come across this site through Yahoo.com and suggested one of my friend. He is very happy and satisfy with that service. so i would to suggest you to contact this site and away from your troubles. :) :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment