Friday, February 1, 2013

How do you sign into Youtube with a Google password if you do not have a Google account?

Q. How do you make Google account? Why is Youtube changing so you can not use your Youtube password? When I just signed into Youtube I got this message----- Please start signing in with your Google password from now on. Pretty soon we will be phasing out support for signing in with your old YouTube password.

A. Google bought YouTube some time back. We've all been expecting this to happen for quite a while, now. No surprises, here.

And it's nothing to fret. Just relax.

Simply create a Google account and start using it to login to YouTube. It's easy...

Just go to Google's front page, and notice in the upper-rightmost corner the words "Sign in." Click on that, and then on the next page, down near the lower right, click on the "Create an account now" link. Then go from there.

Once you have that account, it can be used to sign-up for pretty much anything owned/operated by Google... including GMAIL and all kinds of other stuff... and including, obviously, YouTube, as well.

Actually, logging-in to YouTube via one's Google account has always been possible. It's the only way I've ever done it. So I wasn't aware of Google now having changed things so that YouTube-created logins will no longer work. I thought it still worked both ways... and, in fact, that might still be the case. As another poster here suggested, it might be some kind of temporary glitch or bug or something. If so, then you should be able to login user your true YouTube account soon.

However, if it's true that Google has now finally pulled the trigger on what we've all been expecting (that YouTube-created logins would one-day be replaced by Google logins), then, as I've explained, the only thing to do is go create a Google account and start using it instead. And I've explained how, above.

If YouTube has now abolished YouTube-created logins, and wants users to only use Google logins instead, then I suspect that once you've created your Google account, and have logged-in to YouTube, there will be some method of telling YouTube what was your old YouTube login (for which you'll need to know that password, of course) so that that old YouTube account can be tied to your new Google account. I don't KNOW this for a fact, but I can't see any other way for Google to do it.

So, again, relax. It'll all be fine.

Hope that helps!

How do you delete a google account without deleting a youtube account and all its videos?
Q. My youtube account is permanently linked to my google account and I want to delete my google account WITHOUT DELETING MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND ALL OF ITS VIDEOS.

Please help.

A. Sorry. But you can't. You got to have a Google account in order to have a You Tube account.
I log-in to my You Tube account with my Google gmail
account log-in. Then after I once get logged in it shows
my user name I signed up with several years ago.

How do I change my google account on my HTC Desire?
Q. I have changed my Google account and want to sync it with my phone, it somehow won't let me 'forget' the old account and recognise the new one so I can't buy any apps. Any suggestions please?

A. I found two ways you can do this online. Try both and see which works best for you. Hope this helped you!


Just get the Youtube app. Then from your Android, open youtube app and create a new account using the 2nd Google account's info. Stay logged into Youtube, and go back to Gmail app and the 2nd account will either be there or you can add it then. Been several weeks since I found the fix and it's been syncing both accounts ever since. Good luck!

OR

Go to your Google account settings and generate an application-specific password.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment