Sunday, February 3, 2013

How do you move Yahoo Contact to Google Gmail?

Q. I'm sick and tired of the Yahoo site. After two weeks of being so slow as to be near useless I'm moving everything I can to Google Gmail and starting over. Not that Google is any easier to use, it's NOT, but it WORKS, and works fast.
Question; anyone know how to move my Yahoo address book (and files) from Yahoo to Google. Thanks for any and all help.

A. God I hope you get a good answer because I am wondering the same thing!!!

How do I add my Google account (Gmail Email Address) to my Already made and active youtube account?
Q. I already have a youtube account made and I want to also add my Google Account (Gmail Email address to it), How do I do this?

A. -1st you need to unlink your youtube account from the e-mail account which is now linked currently (hotmail or any other)

-Sign out of all google accounts (if you were signed in any)

-Go here http://www.youtube.com/my_account_unlink

-Enter your YouTube username and your old YouTube password, then enter the verification code.

-Next, click Unlink My Accounts.

-You'll now need to re-link your YouTube account to your Google Account (G-mail). Link it to G-mail.


Note : Each Google Account can only be linked to one YouTube account and vice versa

How to login to Google services (gmail, blogger, youtube, etc) with IE 8?
Q. I cannot login to any Google services (gmail, blogger, youtube, etc) but can view blogs and every other website I have tried. I am using Internet Explorer 8. Keep getting "Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage" message.

Really need to login to Blogger more than anything, but am lost on what is even wrong.

A. Wouldn't it be easier to use Chrome as your browser, at least for when you want to log in to Google sites? Then you only need to log in once and you're automatically logged in to all Google services. You can still use IE8 the rest of the time. You can download Chrome free, it's easy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment