Thursday, February 14, 2013

How do you get rid of google chrome and get back to normal google?

Q. Please, I really need help to get back to normal google. I want to get rid of google chrome immediately! I don't want to just change my homepage back to google but the whole internet as well. Thanks!

A. People like you shouldn't be trusted with a computer. Whenever you want to browse the internet; just launch Internet Explorer or Firefox or what have you instead of Google Chrome. To get rid of Google Chrome just hit the start button, then right click on the Google Chrome icon and hover over "Shredder" then just simply click "Shred Files"

How to sign out of google on google chrome on another computer?
Q. I use google chrome on my new computer and my old computer. I gave my old computer to my sister and shes using the google chrome browser. Now Im randomly getting some bookmarks on my new tab screen. How do I sign out of my account on the other computer remotely?

A. I don't believe you can do it remotely. Have your sister perform the following steps:

Open Google Chrome.
Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
Select Signed in as <your email address>.
In the "Sign in" section, click Disconnect your Google Account.
Click Disconnect account in the confirmation dialog.

How to add all your bookmarks from Google Chrome to Internet Explorer?
Q. My Google Chrome sucks on my computer and videos don't play. Don't tell me how to fix it because I searched everything and nothing worked. So I need to transfer about 75 bookmarked websites.

A. Click on the wrench menu (Alt+F) in Google Chrome, select "Bookmark manager" from Bookmarks and you'll find a menu that lets you export bookmarks (it should be called "Organize"). Click on Export bookmarks to HTML file, save it wherever you want..

After exporting bookmarks, you can import them in IE by opening the file menu (Alt+F) in IE, selecting "Import and Export", then "Import from a file" and locate the html file exported by Chrome and click on "Import".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment