Saturday, February 9, 2013

How do you get google toolbar uninstalled?

Q. I've had google toolbar for only 30 minutes and its driving me insane. My computer protection thing kept popping up do you want to use this program popups. And then the toolbar keeps stopping me from going to a website and blocking it as a popup even though its not. How do I get rid of it?

A. Just go to your start menu \ controll panel \add remove Programs and find it on the list and click uninstall.

How do I replace the speed dial I inadvertently removed from my Google Toolbar?
Q. I was searching for something and accidentally clicked on the wrong toolbar, resetting my Google toolbar to default. I use Mozilla Firefox. Now I've lost my speed dial which I would very much like to have back. I downloaded and installed it but I don't know where it is because I cannot find it? Can anyone tell me how to find it and reset it on my Google toolbar, please? Thank you.

A. Did you already ask this about 10 minutes ago?

If so you must have not got the answer you are looking for, so just use Google and search.

How do I get my google toolbar back?
Q. I accidently deleted the Google toolbar off my home screen on my Samsung infuse 4g, does anyone know how to get it back?

A. it may be part of the NEW Gmail look that forces all their users to download their NEW features.
if you dont want it, lose it. \There are many other email providers out there




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment