Saturday, February 9, 2013

How do you find a good electrician?

Q. Did anybody hire a residential electrician recently? If yes, how did you decide which electrician to trust to? I live in Seattle area and even simple local Google search return 250+ electrical contractors in the radius of 25 miles. This market is oversaturated here. How do I choose?

What are the things I should consider before hiring an electrician?


Thanks.

A. "Word of mouth" can be a good option. I have a good friend who is an electrician in the Seattle area. He may be too busy. If not I think you would be fortunate to be able to hire him. You can email me with/for more information.

In hiring any contractor you can rely on reputation and how you relate to that particular contractor.

Are there any Google Plus local or Google Places optimization tools?
Q. I need tools that will track my progress on Google Plus local or Google Places? Please list the sites and their tools. Thanks so much!!

A. cheap seo services is what you need.

I can share my experience with you. Our website was seriously affected with Google Panda and Penguin algorithms.... but we were saved and stay on top of google for all our keywords now...
thanks to pentagoneyes.com delivered us from seo - search engines dilema ..

if you need affordable seo, i kindly recommend their services.

if you are looking for a cheap seo services, or an affordable seo packages, check them out.... ...

Is there a site that shows web page rankings?
Q. Specifically can I look at the traffic to local.google.com and compare it to local.yahoo.com? Don't say Alexa because it won't compare the specific page within google.com.

A. Try this one: http://www.alexa.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment