Sunday, February 3, 2013

How do you enlarge a document in Google Documents?

Q. I was taking notes on Google Documents and I accidently pressed two keys (I don't know which ones) that severely shrunk the document. Now, when I try to open any of my Google documents they are super small. I can't even read the document. How do I make the document bigger????

A. I'm thinking that you accidentally zoomed out in gdocs, I've done that before. I don't know for sure if that's what has happened, but if it is, it's pretty easy to fix. Go into you document, and you can do one of two things. You can hold the control key while hitting ++ or you can go into view and look for Zoom in. I hope this helps!

How do I send a google document to a gmail account using my gmail?
Q. How do I sent a google document from my gmail account to another gmail???

A. Check the document you want to send and then click the Share button at the top. The drop down menu has an option to send as attachment.

Can I upload a sildeshow from Google Documents to YouTube?
Q. I want to upload a slideshow to YouTube to be a video. Can I upload the video if its in Google Documents to YouTube? Since YouTube and Goolge are together is it possible?

A. "File"--"Download as"--"PowerPoint", then you can download the Google docs as a PowerPoint file.

YouTube only accepts video formats like avi, mp4, wmv and flv, etc. So, if you want to upload your powerpoint presentation to YouTube, you should convert your powerpoint presentation to video format first.

3 methods are available for converting a powerpoint to YouTube video:

Method A:
1.Save your PowerPoint slides as images like jpg or png in Mirosoft PowerPoint
2.Import these pictures into Windows Movie Maker and make a video.

Method B:
Use a PowerPoint to video converter like
Moyea PPT to Video Converter http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/ppt-to-video/
Leawo PowerPoint to Video http://www.leawo.com/powerpoint-video-converter/
to convert your powerpoint file to video format directly.

Method C (for PowerPoint 2010 user):
If you are using PowerPoint 2010, you can directly create a wmv video:
http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/convert-powerpoint-2010-presentations-to-video-more-than-wmv/

Notice: All your PowerPoint original elements like animations, transitions, video clips and sounds will be removed when you save your powerpoint slides as images using Method A so that you have to reinsert such things using Windows Movie Maker. While, Method B & C will preserve all the original elements of your PowerPoint file.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment