Sunday, February 3, 2013

How do install the original google homepage?

Q. I used to have the oginginal google homepage. Through some freak accident I lost. Now that it's gone I miss it and want it back.

A. If you use the Internet you will see a place that says tools at the top right corner of the page and you click it.After you click it you will see a place that says Internet Options and you click on it.

How can I make google homepage automatically show in english upon opening?
Q. Whenever I "Clear browsing data", and open google homepage, it always show in my native language.

There's "Google.com in English" that I can click but I don't want to have to do it every single time.

A. Go to Google.com and from there change your change the language(English) you want it.

is there a transparent theme for the Google homepage?
Q. I like the new themes for Firefox. I also like the way you can choose themes for the Google homepage. My question is, is there a trick to make the Google page transparent, so your Firefox theme shows through?

A. No there is no way of having to make your google homepage transparent.

But since you are experimenting with cool versions of google.com, try out www.blahble.com ( It shows users real time searches being made by other users ), www.blackle.com ( It is a eco friendly verison of google).

Even though you cant achieve what you want I hope you like the other websites.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment