Sunday, February 10, 2013

How do I upload documents to Google Sites without file conversion or give links to the files?

Q. I am trying to to upload files to my Google Sites website. I want to upload them without converting them to Google docs or providing links to the files. Does anyone know how this is done? Please help!

A. go to your site, click edit page, click insert, click documents

How to change a navigation bar page title in Google sites?
Q. I set up a website with Google sites, and created the pages I wanted to show on my navigation bar. I now want to change the title of some of these pages. I've tried to do this by editing each page and changing the page title that way, and saving it. When I do this, the new title appears in the navigation bar. But the minute I sign out, or if I go to another page, the new title disappears. It does seem to be saved within the site, though, because if I try to edit the navigation bar again, my new page titles show up. Does anyone know how I can get my new page titles to show up on the navigation bar?

Thanks.

A. gooogle is google

How do I move my Google Sites home page back to the top?
Q. I accidentally moved my Google Sites Home page and it is now a sub page. No matter what instructions I try from online sources, it continues to be a sub page of another page.

A. Your question isn't clear.

Are you trying to get you site rank on Google, and when you search for your site in google, it only shows you sub page?

If that's what you asking is then that means that Google's bot been on your site when you removed the homepage. No matter what you do, it won't change till it Visits your site again. You can look at the date of its visit by clicking Cached.

Contact me if I can be helpful, but I am not too sure about what you trying to do.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment