Sunday, February 3, 2013

How Do I Transfer Subscriptions Onto Another Account In Google Reader?

Q. I really need to transfer my subscriptions onto my other Google Reader account, but how do I do it?

A. Go to Settings â Reader setting â Import/Export and export your subscriptions as an OPML file. Now go to the same page on your other account and import them from there.

How do I get more readers/followers on tumblr?
Q. My page used to be about my battle with anorexia, and when it was I had quite a few readers (I use google analytics). But then my therapist saw it so I have to be very careful about what I post (mostly stuff about my life and struggles other than anorexia). How can I get readers?

A. follow me.
http://paigejewels.tumblr.com/

by following other people and reblogging and blogging you will gain more followers. I will even reblog the heck out of you .

What does a network admin see when you use Google Reader?
Q. I roll through a lot of my blogs via Google Reader at work. Most of what I look at is related to my work, some of it isn't. If my network guys took an interest in me, what would they see? A lot of time in Google Reader, or every blog that Google Reader is set to tap? If they can see everything, is there a way to prevent that? Short of setting up a proxy server (though not ruled out as an option)... Thanks!

A. it really depends on the level of experience of the Network Admin . I work for a national defense contractor who deals with some pretty secure information , as such we have the ability to monitor EVERYTHING you do . and i do mean everything , we use screen capture software , and software that detects anything you put in your usb slot , I am not saying your company does this but the ability is there , As the network admin I make sure things like viruses , and unthorized software is not a problem on our network by constant re-imaging every pc in the building about every 10 days . i have a ghost image created for our network ( all the PC's are the same) and push the image over the server . poof all the PC's are reformatted




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment