Sunday, February 3, 2013

How do I stop youtube from asking me to link my google account with my youtube account?

Q. Every time I sign it I get asked to link my google account with my youtube account. I don't want to for some reasons but what can I do to stop being asked that everytime I log in?

A. there should be a cancel or some kind of cross button just to get rid of it, i have a google account but it still keeps on coming up :/

How do I change my google account on my HTC Desire?
Q. I have changed my Google account and want to sync it with my phone, it somehow won't let me 'forget' the old account and recognise the new one so I can't buy any apps. Any suggestions please?

A. I found two ways you can do this online. Try both and see which works best for you. Hope this helped you!


Just get the Youtube app. Then from your Android, open youtube app and create a new account using the 2nd Google account's info. Stay logged into Youtube, and go back to Gmail app and the 2nd account will either be there or you can add it then. Been several weeks since I found the fix and it's been syncing both accounts ever since. Good luck!

OR

Go to your Google account settings and generate an application-specific password.

How do you make another youtube channel with one google account?
Q. How do you make another youtube channel with one google account?
Plz reply with step by step process, or at least in a way i will understand
When i try to do it with my already used email, it comes out that i already have an channel with that email.
Help!

A. I was still signed into google with my google account, made another youtube account and they were on the same account. I didn't mean to do it and it pissed me off for like 2 years because I'm a partner and it wouldn't let me see my reports or anything. It was like it was half linked to the google account and half not.

Just make a new one, it's better to have them separate. It's a pain otherwise and features don't work properly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment