Monday, February 4, 2013

How do I install Google Chrome OS to my hard drive?

Q. Hello,

I am running Google Chrome OS right now from CD. It took four times as long as windows does to load....... I would like to have it as my only and main OS. How do I install it as you would install windows to my hard drive?

Thank you.

A. http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os

All the instructions and troubleshooting are on this site. Have fun.

BTW, There should be a stable version of Chrome OS coming out later this year. I would wait.

Can i install Google Chrome OS in my computer which is currently running on Windows xp?
Q. im currently using a laptop which has windows xp
Is it possible to install and use Google chrome os?
will it affect my drivers?
and when is the actual Chrome os coming out?

A. I would recommend virtualizing because that's the only way you can really do it. Download the OS from here http://gdgt.com/google/chrome-os/download/ download either virtual box or vmware player.

Tbh it's not ready for normal use, if it's just because you wanna try it give it a go. It's basically a web browse,but that's the idea of an CLOUD OS.

Can I download Google Chrome OS on my computer?
Q. Supposely Google Chrome OS is going to be coming out this week. I know it is suppose to be for net books, but could I download it for my main computer?

A. kaloo knows nothing the websites a fake. Google chrome OS will come out in the next 1-2 years google chrome is not finished for linux it is still in the developer stage. So why would they release it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment