Sunday, February 10, 2013

How do I get street view on Google Earth?

Q. My friend has it, NOT GOOGLE MAPS. Google Earth, and it isnt working for me. What do I have to download in order for it to work?

A. Go to: http://maps.google.com/ and type your address in the search bar. When the map comes up click on Street View. If Google has photoed that street you'll get the image and be able to navigate up and down the street.

Is it possible to use google maps/search api to lookup a business based on an address?
Q. I'm trying to use the google maps/search apis to find what businesses are located at a particular address. maps.google.com does it, but i can't seem to find ANYTHING on the internet about how to do it.

A. Hi dude,
I think so you have to download google earth

http://www.brothersoft.com/google-earth-59849.html

Google Earth 5.0.11337.1968 (beta)

then you have to go to Layer option which is left and down side of window you go through the layer as per u r requirement it is very usefull

Oks bye TC

How to export co-ordinations (multiple points) from a map created on Google Maps?
Q. I created a map on Google Maps and tagged multiple places on it. How could I export the places, and get the longitude & latitude of each place of my map on excel file?

A. I do not know of a way to export the coords of locations created directly in Google Maps itself, but if you are willing and able to re-create those locations on DigiPoint ( http://www.zonums.com/gmaps/digipoint.php ) you can export the coords of your locations into a variety of formats.

Best way to go about it is to use the mouse wheel to zoom into the area you are interested in, change the map to Google's street view by clicking Map and then the Map button, and then click on your locations same as in Google. When you are done, click the export button and voila.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment