Thursday, February 14, 2013

How do I get my house on Google real estate?

Q. I'm selling my house without a realtor. How do I get it to show up on Google's real estate map?

A. List your house address details and publish or advertise some where

Can the Seller increase the listing price after we offer full price on a house?
Q. We are offering $290K for a house that is listed on google real estate for $290K. The seller declined the offer and said the new price is $294K, even though it's still listed at $290K. Is it legal to deny an offer at asking price like that and increase the price?

A. It is completely legal to refuse a full price offer, or even an offer over said amount on a property. They are under no legal obligation to accept any offer.

If they only countered 4k over your offer it sounds like a deal to me, you should take it.

Regardless of who hold auctions, is the winning bid real the total cost of buying a house from the auction?
Q. I see these newspaper articles about real estate auctions. There are the regular county auctions (sheriffs auctions) that real estate companies buy to sell for profit later at their own house auctions. Regardless of who hold auctions, is the winning bid real the total cost of buying a house from the auction? Can you buy a house from an auction for say few thousands dollars? I can't google the real estate buying process. Where I can learn about the process of buying houses?

A. It's very difficult to actually get a house at auction at extremely low prices like that. I've been to quite a few and actually won the bid on a couple of them. BUT... where I'm at, there is a 10 day upset bid timeframe where anyone can outbid you still but they have to up it by 3%. Or the owner still has that time to pay the lender back. That's in the normal case of foreclosure. The sheriff auction thing does not state that there are no other leins or mortgages on the property. I talked to the sheriff about this before and they just won't say. You have to do your own title search before bidding on this. So the winning bid can be the total cost of the property if you make it past the hurdles. And it's hard to find any good info online that they're not charging you for. Or they're making it look soooo easy, but it's not. That's just to sell you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment