Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How do I enter doodle 4 google?

Q. I really want to enter doodle 4 google, Please help. I am a good drawer and have a lot of potential (not trying to sound vain or stuck-up). I dont want to enter as a school entry so please could anyone tell me how to enter INDIVIDUALLY?

A. Maybe you could use Google to find your answer?

http://www.google.com/doodle4google/rules.html --> Ctrl+F+How to Enter

Judging by the rules, I don't think you can enter individually. You have to have a school register, then you can enter your drawing via the school. You'll still get credit, of course.

When is the next Doodle 4 Google contest?
Q. I want to know when the next Doodle 4 Google contest is because I want to enter it and possibly win for the state.

A. Ask yo art teacher at school d:

How do you REMOVE doodle from google calendar?
Q. I integrated/Synced my doodle account with my google calender account, and now my CALENDER is flooded with doodle appointments. I can't even see my other appointments that I put in.

HELP!

A. i guess you shut down the computer...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment