Sunday, February 10, 2013

How do I enter Doodle 4 Google by myself? Can I pretend I'm homeschooled?

Q. I've wanted to enter doodle 4 google for the last couple of years (I'm 13 now) but I definitely don't want to get my school involved! Can I just enter as a homeschooled kid or would they find out?

A. I think they would find out because I'm homeschooled online and I looked at the information and everything and the school needs to be registered and even if you were to register as homeschooled they need all the information of the homeschool system or whatever.
You can try it though.
Go to google.com/doodle4google/index.html
and go to registration, check the homeschooled box thing at the top and fill it out.

How do you post a doodle on google?
Q. I really want to post a doodle on google,but I don't know how.I even looked it up on google and nothing helped me out. ANY answer would be nice. Please answer asap!   Thx    PS, no rush

A. You can't 'post' anything on Google. Google's main function is to search sites for keywords and images. So if you have a doodle that you would like people to be able to find using Google, put it on a website somewhere, make sure there is text on the page next to the image that says what it is, and then wait a few weeks. Eventually if you use Google image search and type in that text, Google will find your doodle.

How Can You Set A Doodle In Google?
Q. I have a google account, I also have a doodle account but how do you se a doodle in google?

A. Not available until May.
~
http://www.google.com/doodle4google/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment